The conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center in College Station, Texas.
Registration fee includes all conference materials, breakfasts, refreshment breaks, and lunches.
- Conference Fee
- By April 21: $300
- After April 21: $350
- Conference fee – SI Leader: $175
- Pre-Conference Workshop Tuesday at noon: $50
- Tuesday Evening Welcome Reception: Included
- Wednesday Lunch with Keynote: Included
- Thursday Evening Messina Hof Winery Tour: $20*
- Friday Morning SI Roundtable: Included
*Messina Hof Winery Tour and Tasting: Optional activity on Thursday evening.
Cost: $20 per person to be paid by cash or check at conference check in.
Fee covers transportation, one hour tour & tasting, and a souvenir wine glass.
Dinner is NOT included. Space is limited. Restricted to age 21 and over.
Follow the link below to register for the 8th
Regional Conference on Supplemental Instruction hosted by Texas A&M University, May 23-26, 2017. Registration will be complete once we have received your payment.
To make separate payment arrangements, please call Linda Callen at (979) 458-4900.
If you have questions, please contact the Academic Success Center at 979-458-4900 or by e-mail at email@example.com